Vista Solar Installation
Residents of Vista, California have counted on the experts at GC Solar Electric for all of their solar panel system installation needs for over 20 years. We’re licensed, bonded and insured and guarantee prompt, professional and courteous service. Contact us today for more information on how we can help you save money and save the environment by installing a solar panel system in your home.
GC ELECTRIC SOLAR?
SUCCESSFUL SOLAR PROJECTS
FOR OVER 25 YEARS
We Know Solar In Vista, CA
Certified Vista Solar Panel Installation Experts
Give your Vista home or commercial building a clean, reliable energy source with a new eco-friendly solar panel system. Contact us at G C Solar Electrical to find out how we can help you. We are your certified solar panel installation experts in Vista, CA.
Recent Vista Solar Projects
Ground Mounted Solar Installation in Vista, CA
Serving All Of
San Diego County
Solar Panel Installation
In San Diego County
We offer expert California solar panel installation services all over:
- Greater San Diego area
- Vista Solar Panel Installation
- Carlsbad Solar Panel Installation
- Coronado Solar Panel Installation
- Encinitas Solar Panel Installation
- Chula Vista Solar Panel Installation
- Poway Solar Panel Installation
- Mira Mesa Solar Panel Installation
- Pacific Beach
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Scripps Ranch
- National City
- Del Mar
- Ocean Beach
- and more
Learn More About Vista Solar Power
Estimated Solar Savings in Vista
After paying off the initial costs of installing a new solar panel system, residents in Vista, California can typically expect to save in the neighborhood of $118,000 within the first 25 years. Just think of what you could do with that extra money!
Available Solar Tax Credits in Vista
Residents in Vista, California can also take advantage of the various Federal and State solar tax credits and incentives.
• Federal Investment Tax (ITC) Credit: The amount of the federal tax credit Vista homeowners can take when installing a solar panel system is 30% through 2019. In 2020 this credit drops to 26% and in 2022 it drops to 22%. Unless Congress acts otherwise, this credit will then dip to 10% and will be offered only on commercial solar panel installs.
• California Net Metering Law: A new solar panel system can generate power which Vista homeowners can choose to have put back into the state’s power grid. Net Metering requires the power company to pay solar system homeowners the full retail price for each unit of solar power generated and sent back into the system.
• California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar: California will not re-assess your property taxes when you install a new solar panel system like they would do with any other type of home addition or improvement.
These credits and incentives are set to expire in the next few years unless Federal and State legislatures vote to extend them. Why not get in on these credits and incentives now with a new solar panel system? Contact us today to see how we can help you.
How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in Vista?
Vista, California residents can expect to pay a little less than $2.75 for every watt of energy their solar panel system generates. Using the national average solar panel system size of 6 kilowatts, this makes the average cost of installing a solar panel system in Vista, California slightly over $13,500. Deduct 26% (in 2020) for the Federal solar tax credit and that takes the installation cost down to under $10,000. California’s Net Metering law and Property Tax Exclusion will also lower the overall cost of solar panels in Vista.