Coronado Island Solar Installation
Homeowners in Coronado have trusted the pros at GC Solar Electric to handle their solar panel installation needs for over 20 years. They prefer us because of our years of expertise in the field and our top rate customer service. Like many other of our greater San Diego area customers, folks considering installing a new solar panel system want to know some basic information.
GC ELECTRIC SOLAR?
SUCCESSFUL SOLAR PROJECTS
FOR OVER 25 YEARS
We Know Solar In Coronado, CA
Certified Coronado Solar Panel Installation Experts
Give your Coronado home or commercial building a clean, reliable energy source with a new eco-friendly solar panel system. Contact us at G C Solar Electrical to find out how we can help you. We are your certified solar panel installation experts in Coronado, CA.
Recent Coronado Solar Installation Projects
Serving All Of
San Diego County
Solar Panel Installation
In San Diego County
We offer expert California solar panel installation services all over:
- Greater San Diego area
- Vista Solar Panel Installation
- Carlsbad Solar Panel Installation
- Coronado Solar Panel Installation
- Encinitas Solar Panel Installation
- Chula Vista Solar Panel Installation
- Poway Solar Panel Installation
- Mira Mesa Solar Panel Installation
- Pacific Beach
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Scripps Ranch
- National City
- Del Mar
- Ocean Beach
- and more
Learn More About Coronado Solar Power
Estimated Solar Savings in Coronado
Cost is always an important consideration with any home improvement project and installing a solar panel system is no different. Although not immediate, the savings you will see once the initial install costs have been paid can be phenomenal. Coronado homeowners should contact us today and ask us for a potential savings estimate.
Available Solar Tax Credits in Coronado
Residents in Coronado, California can also take advantage of the various Federal and State solar tax credits and incentives.
• Federal Investment Tax (ITC) Credit: The amount of the federal tax credit Coronado homeowners can take when installing a solar panel system is 30% through 2019. In 2020 this credit drops to 26% and in 2022 it drops to 22%. Unless Congress acts otherwise, this credit will then dip to 10% and will be offered only on commercial solar panel installs.
• California Net Metering Law: A new solar panel system can generate power which Coronado homeowners can choose to have put back into the state’s power grid. Net Metering requires the power company to pay solar system homeowners the full retail price for each unit of solar power generated and sent back into the system.
• California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar: California will not re-assess your property taxes when you install a new solar panel system like they would do with any other type of home addition or improvement.
These credits and incentives are set to expire in the next few years unless Federal and State legislatures vote to extend them. Why not get in on these credits and incentives now with a new solar panel system? Contact us today to see how we can help you.
How Much Do Solar Panels Cost in Coronado?
On average, homeowners in Coronado, California are paying a little over $3.00 per watt. The average output size of a solar panel system in Coronado is about 6kw which make the total cost close to $18,500. Knock off 26% (in 2019) for the Federal solar tax credit and that reduces the cost to almost $13,800.