GC ELECTRIC SOLAR?
SUCCESSFUL SOLAR PROJECTS
FOR OVER 25 YEARS
We Know Solar In Chula Vista, CA
Certified Chula Vista Solar Panel Installation Experts
Give your Chula Vista home or commercial building a clean, reliable energy source with a new eco-friendly solar panel system. Contact us at G C Solar Electrical to find out how we can help you. We are your certified solar panel installation experts in Chula Vista, CA.
Recent Chula Vista Solar Installation Projects
Serving All Of
San Diego County
Solar Panel Installation
In San Diego County
We offer expert California solar panel installation services all over:
- Greater San Diego area
- Vista Solar Panel Installation
- Carlsbad Solar Panel Installation
- Coronado Solar Panel Installation
- Encinitas Solar Panel Installation
- Chula Vista Solar Panel Installation
- Poway Solar Panel Installation
- Mira Mesa Solar Panel Installation
- Pacific Beach
- Rancho Santa Fe
- Scripps Ranch
- National City
- Del Mar
- Ocean Beach
- and more
Learn More About Chula Vista Solar Power
Estimated solar savings in Chula Vista
Customers who have us perform a solar system installation in Chula Vista can realize significant savings, especially after covering their initial installation costs. The estimated overall savings for an average home in Chula Vista (20 years post-install) is well into the upper end of the $40,000 to $50,000 range, slightly higher than residents in Chula Vista. Contact us today to learn more.
Available Solar Tax Credits in Chula Vista
Federal solar tax credits and state/local solar incentives can help homeowners defray the cost of a Chula Vista solar installation. Here’s what’s available to homeowners who opt into doing a solar installation in Chula Vista.
• Federal Investment Tax (ITC) Credit: Homeowners can now take a healthy 26% Federal tax credit for a residential solar system installation in Chula Vista.
• California Net Metering Law: Chula Vista solar customers can take units of solar power and drop them back into the general power grid. When they do this, the power company is required to reimburse them at full retail price for each unit. The customer can use that money to offset some of their power bill.
• California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar: Normally when an improvement like a solar panel system is made, California will reassess the property value which normally results is a property tax increase. California excludes solar panel install from this reassessment process. So, Chula Vista solar customers do not have to worry about their solar panel install resulting in a higher property tax amount.
If you’re thinking of joining the Chula Vista solar community, please note that these tax credits and incentives, unless federal and state legislators say otherwise, will or may expire. Contact us today for more detailed information on the available solar tax credits and incentives in Chula Vista.
How much do solar panels cost in Chula Vista?
After the Federal tax credit, the average cost for a solar panel installation in California (based on an average 6kw system and a 400 square foot roof area) is just over $17,000. Contact us for a FREE estimate on your Chula Vista solar panel install.